When Barack Obama said his goal was to fundamentally change America, there were many who foolishly believed the change he was promising sounded so good, because he was such a “nice-looking guy”....Learn More
Subscribe by Email
Who am I?
Following his service in the Marine Corps Ed Mattson built a diverse career in business in both sales/marketing and management. He is a medical research specialist (oncology) and published author. His latest book is Down on Main Street Searching for American Exceptionalism. Mr. Mattson is a columnist for several on-line Internet sites, and writes on military/Veterans affairs, government malfeasance, and interesting political topics. He also provides contract writing for several think-tank entities. Ed is currently Development Director of the National Guard Bureau of International Affairs-State Partnership Program, Fundraising Coordinator for the Warrior2Citizen Project, and Managing Partner of Center-Point Consultants in North Carolina. Mr. Mattson is a noted speaker and has addressed more than 3000 audiences in 42 states and 5 foreign countries. He has been awarded the Order of the Sword by American Cancer Society, is a Rotarian Paul Harris Fellow and appeared on countless radio and television talk-shows to discuss topics ranging from new cancer treatments, to international humanitarian aid projects; and from Veterans' care to political issues.
- America’s “Road to Perdition” in politics and the media
- Democrat Party . . . White sheets to brown shirts Part 1
- Democrat vs. Democratic
- They’re not just ignorant . . . stupid is as stupid does!
- A new and invigorated America beginning January 20, 2017
- “Califoregoton” – Yeah . . . Go for it!
- Government meddling equals predictable results
- Part 2 – The Second Amendment
- Part 1 -The importance of the Second Amendment
- The politically correct military